Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A New Linocut... Somewhere

Here it is!

I started this post last week, just finished it up during lunch hour, hit "publish" ... and it disappears! It posted on the day I started the draft. I wish I could figure out how to change that... anyone know?

Well anywho, if you want to see my FIRST SUCCESSFUL REDUCTION LINOCUT of the year (of the past 2 years, practically!) please click the link... I think it came out better than expected. :o) Always room for improvement, of course, but a nice start...

Jen

2 comments:

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

If you click on "post options" underneath the post you're typing, a box with the date will appear and you can just change the date of the post to today's date to make it show up on the top of your blog.

Jen said...

THANK YOU! That worked perfectly. :o)

Jen