Sunday, November 01, 2009

Greyhound (& Pug) Playdate!

Today has been sooo busy. I spent the day at Mom and Dad's, hanging out with them, working on my printing press, and having a greyhound (and pug) playdate!

My friend Renee met me at my parents' house. She lives about 7 miles north of them (and I live about 8 miles south) so it's a nice meeting point. Plus, my parents have a half-acre fenced in making it a great play area. Renee brought Mercedes (11 y.o. light brindle grey) and Morgan (1 y.o. brindle grey/dachshund? mix). Combined with Amos (the only pug that would come out to play) and Jack and Clifford (Lucy was sleeping inside), it made for a fun afternoon.

Mercedes gallops around the yard...



Jack playing with a ball...


Mercedes, Clifford, and Jack...

Amos and Morgan play...

Morgan dashes by Amos and Cliff...

Mercedes and Clifford get frisky...

Sniff pile! Jack, Amos, Mercedes and Cliff...

Jack bolting across the yard with the blue ball...

Jack, Mercedes and Morgan...

And this picture, which I love. Renee found Cliff's *favorite* scritch spot. Look at that grin on his kisser! :o)