Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fast Jack!

Jack has now visited my parents' home a few times- however, it was just this weekend that he discovered the 1/2 acre fenced yard is a great area to stretch out and RUN. Not just gallop around with a ball in your mouth, but full out GO. My camera has been really crummy lately so although I took a million pics, only a few came out.

Jack was sprinting so fast around the yard that I actually worried he might hurt himself! Love his zoomy butt in this pic:


And I love this one of Amos, who did his best to keep up. He ran on the inside of Jack's imaginary "track" and frequently cut across the middle to gain ground lol.

2 comments:

runswithdog said...

I love the demented, wind blowing his face back, look in the zoomy butt picture!

Hiking Hounds said...

What fun! I love it when they get the zoomies. Did you know there is a greyhound clothing place called Fast Jack. They have really nice stuff, we have a few of their shirts.

http://www.fastjack.com/store/