Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pug Playdate!

Saturday evening I brought the three hounds over to my parents' house for Game Night. I only got a few pics since my camera battery was low, but here are a few.

I love these two...
Mom and Dad have a half-acre fenced in, so I was able to bat one of Benny's balls quite far with the tennis racket. Jack "fetched" a few times while Clifford spent some quality time with his boyfriend Amos.

Cliff and Amos... Cliff is probably trying to run away lol....

Later that night one of my brothers, John, came over and we played Scrabble (Dad won by over 120 points, ouch, but I came in second)....

While we played Scrabble, Lucy lounged on the loveseat. And Jack wasn't shy clambering up next to her. At first I was a bit nervous, because Lucy can be CRANKY with other dogs. I can't even tell you the amount of dogs she has ripped into in her lifetime. But she seems to tolerate Jack extremely well...


And eventually they were snuggling together for a nap!


Lest you think Lucy has become TOO mellow yellow in her old age, this is what happened 5 minutes later when a pug walked by the loveseat:

That is not Photoshopped or skewed/cartoon filtered in any way! That is the actual picture! ROFL. Man, that is pure, unadulterated hate lol. I hope I never get on Lucy's bad side...hee hee.

Jen

1 comment:

All my tomorrows said...

The Lucy Hate Face totally made me bust up laughing. What a gal!