Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home again, Home again, Lickety-Split

Well, another camping trip come and gone. As you can see, the back of the Scion is retro-fitted especially for the pups since they camp with LOTS of beds and blankets! After 3 days in the mountain air, the greyhounds were pretty pooped and ready to go home (well Lucy was, at least).


We stopped briefly in Old Forge so I could hit the shops (I got some art postcards to frame for my new bedroom) and thankfully we've had such a cold summer that it wasn't a problem leaving the pups in the car, like it usually is. In July, even in the ADK's, is kind of muggy and brutal but this year it's been so cool and nice, I just can't believe it.

I think we are going camping once more this summer....possibly 2. It's a lot of work afterwards (cleaning up, doing all the laundry, etc) but so worth it!

Jen

1 comment:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi jen!
oh what a wonderful trip! hug lucy and cliffy for me!