Monday, June 22, 2009

Campground

Few shots fron the campground...

My tent, next to Mom and Dad's camper...


The VIEW from my tent....



Benny and Amos, Mom and Dad's pugs (Alice stayed at home).... they LOVE camping...
Walking the dogs through the strangely empty campground (this NEVER happens. It seems that the weather forcast of rain, rain, rain scared most people from coming out... I don't blame them LOL).

American Black Ducks (which resemble female mallards) were all over the place. They were really brave and of course stalked you for food. Worse than begging dogs!




You will notice that the skies in these pictures, taken the day I arrived, are blue and pretty. This is the LAST day of blue pretty skies. We will have a 2-hour patch of blue and pretty on Saturday afternoon, but otherwise it is gray, drizzly, or pouring rain.
Not that I'm sore about it or anything LOL.
Jen

No comments: